“Horrible”

Buffet King Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 56 Restaurants in Duncan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So i show up and am seated. Go to the buffet and literally all they have is noodles, rice and desserts. They said they were making more food. I sat down eating rice and noodles and a cup of soup. No more food was brought out. I paid and expressed my unhappiness and alm the guy would do was take my money and say have a good day. I will never be back!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 2 June 2020

I love this place. The staff is so friendly. The food is always really good. The waitresses are always so sweet to my daughter. The sweet tea is the best in town. I love to eat here for dine in or take out. I can't wait to dine in again.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

We showed up close to closing time, they were still bringing out fresh food. Staff was very friendly and kind.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

We do not recommend eating here. The food was bland, room temperature, and the meat was tough. I was sick after I left the restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 24 July 2019

The greeter, whose name sha'll be Karl for now, took me and my brother to the table. When she asked what we'd like to drink, she said it in a rude manner. Also, everytime when she passed by showing other customers there tables, she Give me a really rude look. Now, I understand why she does this, but she needs to learn to keep it out of the work place. It made it very uncomfortable to eat.

Date of visit: July 2019