“army graduation ceremony”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Very nice place, clean, and pet friendly, close to several restaurants , decent continental breakfast, easy access to base from here , a gas station with in walking distance and a very decent pizza place also. It is hard to be disappointed in 4th is hotel, unless you are expecting a 5 diamond service, I will give it 4 stars. Good fitness room and pool. We had trouble with the toilet, call service counter and was fixed inmediatly, definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Book early, if you are staying for the army's graduation

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is my first time staying at La Quinta Inn and likely the last time. I was in Fort Sill/Lawton area for army basic training graduation and stayed here for two nights in an Executive Suite. The hotel was very basic and cheaply remodeled inside. The hallway carpet were stained and there was smell of smoking although its a non-smoking hotel.

The first night, we got stuck in the elevator and it was out of order until the next morning. The breakfast was very basic - similar to that of Days Inn. The only microwave in the breakfast area would hardly heat up the food, seems like some power issue or the microwave was broken. The hot tub doesn't jet very well.

Maybe my expectation was more granted I paid 100 bucks a night in a small town like Lawton. I now know that La Quinta are just glorified motel with a pool.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I had a good experience at Marble Falls LaQuinta in Texas so I thought I would take a chance with another. Bad decision!!! Upon entering the hotel it looks and smell nice BUT the smell in our room was horrible. Being a pet owner, clearly I knew it was pet urine. For the smell to be that bad means the carpet is rarely shampooed. I wondered if it was just my room so I went to my sister room and hers smelled bad as well. Due to it being a graduation going on at that time, we were out of options to leave. One of the days our room wasn't serviced because we were in the room when housekeeping was servicing near by rooms. This hotel need some serious cleaning!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2016

The people are so friendly, rooms are nice, breakfast has a great selection. Close to Ft. Sill and convenient for getting on and off base. Local restaurants are within close driving distance. Place we keep coming back to when we have to be in Lawton.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I don't like to give bad reviews but I feel like should so maybe there will be some improvements made. This was my first time staying in a LaQuinta Inn and I must say it will be my last. There were several things I was not pleased with. My family and I were there from May 11th to May 14th. There were bugs in our room, the elevator quit working several times, no one came to clean our room and I had to go to the front desk to get clean towels and the dirty ones were left on our bathroom floor and were still there when we checked out on the 14th. I went to the exercise room and there was no water dispenser at all and only two clean towels each time I went. My mom, who stayed in a room across the hall, said her sink was cracked also.