US$96
US$86
Homewood
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill(Lawton)(Great Value!)
US$70
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
US$117
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskfort sillan upgradestaff was friendlywill stay there againvery pleasant stayhot tubcache roadthe hotel is cleanbusiness tripexcellent hotelbasic training graduationwafflescleaning staffexcellent staybeds were comfortablebct graduation
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The staff helped me when my car broke down in front of the door on check in. Not only did they put my mind to ease that it would be ok... they helped get me a taxi and find a rental car. They were super friendly and professional. I LOVED my stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 15 September 2017

WOW what a great review, thank you so much H363Q. This means the world to us.
Angel Farley General Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I chose this hotel because of the price and location.

Beyond that, I was not impressed. When I arrived, I indicated I wanted to pay cash for the 2 nights I would be lodging. The gentleman at the desk was unable to handle that request (as were the 2 employees working the next day when I attempted to pay cash for both nights at the end of the stay).

Next...in the room was a letter discussing the excessive crickets at the hotel. It indicates that an exterminator has been working with the hotel as well. Apparently the exterminator needs to try a different cricket control ! I am not happy with crickets in my room and bathroom every time I walk in. The stairwell was littered in live and dead crickets.

Finally, the elevator did not seem overly safe. Interesting, by my 2nd night, it had been placed out of order for repair. Up to that point, it made awful noise and was jerky when you rode in it. Hence the reason I located the stairwell with the crickets!

Typically I've had good luck with this chain of hotel, but this was certainly not a location I would stay at again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
lq6172gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Mprochn,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your recent hotel stay. I want to apologize for the poor experience you had in our hotel. Our staff takes great pride in the attention to details and exceeding our guests expectations. But we failed you this time. I apologize and hope you will give us another chance.

We appreciate your business as well as your candid feedback.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This was the second time my wife and I had stayed at this particular La Quinta Inn with our 3 year old pup and both times it has been a very pleasant experience. Very nice hospitality, extremely clean, and always willing to help make the stay better.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6172gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear TimhN3364LW,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are kind of of partial to fur guest. We look forward to seeing you again. \

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere clean... Employees are friendly and extremely helpful. Staff went out of their way to get us a room and accommodate entire family. First time I have stayed at this hotel brand but will be my hotel of choice. Great location for food as well as close to Fort Sill

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kris Y,
WOW! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We strive to make this a home away from home and this review just tell us that we are doing just that.

General Manger

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great fast check in. Great Service! Answered all our questions regarding graduation for our soldier! Very helpful in giving directions and advice. Would definitely stay here again if the need ever comes up.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6172gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you Txymarieb, I am happy to hear that our hotel met and exceeded your expectations. Time is valuable so we appreciate you taking the time to post this.