“WORSE Greek food ever!!”
Review of Lar's Greek House

Lar's Greek House
Ranked #27 of 210 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We called to place an order to be delivered but it was going to take 45 minutes so we decided to place an order to be pick up. The woman that pick up the phone was all "Ok, sweetheart/honey" but when we went to pick it up the same woman didn't have no social skills at ALL!! I could see from afar that the two order of french fries my son ordered were burned/over cook. I asked if we could get ketchup & with a nasty attitude she said she will have to put it in one of those side cup for sauce - since when ketchup is not a condiment for fries?? I had a chicken gyro - it was the nastiest I have EVER had in my life!! My husband had a Pita Pizza & it was a personal Pizza size & he says it tasted like it was one of those frozen Pizzas. My son didn't have an opinion because after being in Basic Training any outside food was welcoming - he didn't eat all of his food which it's not him. This is a place I will NEVER eat from again.

1  Thank LittleMsJulie

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Holy cow! First of all, do yourself a favor and eat here on Friday or Saturday evenings when Cleta is playing the piano. You won't regret it. We had an absolutely enjoyable time from start to finish, and the food is delicious! The servers were personable and very attentive. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I liked the appetizers (hummus, baba ghanoush, falafel), but the main dish (Lamb souvlaki) was worse then average - tasteless rice, old lamb :(

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Fairly short menu of the main Greek restaurant staples in the US - gyros, and kebabs at dinner. There was a live piano player while we were there playing classics and modern music; not exactly Greek ambiance, but interesting nonetheless.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Sept. 2017: Food was good but could not enjoy it because the restaurant air conditioning was kept so low and a/c fan blowing so high that our food was cold in 5 min. When we asked the waitress if she could raise the temperature, all she could say was, "You're killing me!" I am usually hot by nature but with refrigerated air blowing on me so high the curtains were moving, and with my cold food, all I wanted to do was get out of there.