“Typical Starbucks, Very Busy”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Lawton
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Went there with a coworker mid morning and the place was packed and rather slow. I just had tea and took a while to get it- just hot water and a tea bag! But standard Starbucks fare.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

tried it out but fo me nothing special coffee good & well over priced as well as everything else fo sale its just the place to go

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My daughter could not wait to get to starbucks. We do not drink coffee, but we are a vivid hot chocolate fans. The place is very Cosy with a range of seating, and set up for intimate conversations, a group chat or set up a lap top. So you could stay for a few minutes to longer settle in. Great atmosphere, friendly staff. The service was quick and efficient. The drinks were hot, and just right.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Been trying most of my trip to Lawton to find a quick hot cup of coffee on the go without having to go to a sit down restaurant and this fits the bill. Coffee was fresh and piping hot. It was probably the most expensive coffee I have had to date in Lawton but it was good. It was pretty much your average Starbucks compared to the ones I have visited in the past though.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I giess ok for Starbucks. I was disappointed that the "Mobile Order" was not working. Customer in front of me had his order wrong, TWICE. Store was fairly clean. The had 6 employees working behind counter. They were still behind.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!