“Spicy Chicken to go (take out)”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #29 of 210 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 3 May 2018

2301 NW Cache Rd , Lawton , Oklahoma, May 2 2018 about 4PM. I ordered Chick-Fil-A's menu item #2, spicy chicken sandwich, to go m(take out). I would call this a late lunch or maybe early dinner.

I must admit this was my first and last time to visit Chick-Fil-A.

My sandwich was rather smallish almost the size one would except see on a child's menu. Served on a cold bun.
Not good nor bad, just about what one would see on many of today's fast food menu's.
If you are a fan of Chick-Fil-A then you will be thrilled with their Spicy chicken sandwich.
This location was clean and the employees were polite with fast service.

As for me next time I have a hankering for a chicken sandwich I will drive the extra few blocks to Sonic Drive-In.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I go to chick-fil-A alot, with my children, I love the atmosphere and the customer service I always receive

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Great place to eat--- the drive through here in Lawton----- is a mess---- they should have built it out on 12 acres instead of this little lot----- Food is always really good----- the diet lemonaide is the best in the world-------

Reviewed 22 December 2015

As always chick-fil-a never fails. We do not have one by our house so we always go whenever we are out of town.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

The food was great and tasty! Staff was very helpful and we ate there 4 times in a long weekend. Parking lot is hard to get in and out of.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!