“Love the Schnitzel!”

Mutti’s German Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 206 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Wonderful place to get German Cuisine. Out of the way, but I frequent the establishment a couple times per month. Recommend the jagerschnitzel or cordon bleu!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I always stop here when in Lawton, good German and the staff is so nice and accommodating. Fun dinner in a unique spot. The grill teller plate is a good meal to try a sampling of items.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Service is a little spotty but atmosphere made up for it. Had the paprika schnitzel it was excellent. Side of German potato salad which was excessively disappointing since it was cold. Beer selection is good. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Having been to Lawton many times, how I have missed this treasure before I do not know. I went for a late lunch and was promptly greeted and seated. I like there was a small and larger portion menu. I, however, ordered large since I had not had German food in years. I have the schnitzel accompanied by warm red cabbage and a most excellent pickled salad which I could have eaten much more of. I had enough to take for a later snack.

The lady who waited on me (owner?) was friendly and pleasant. The decor made me feel as if I had take a special trip somewhere with over head German music plus a table of ladies next to me eating lunch talking in what I think was German.

The servings were plentiful, prices reasonable...a definite do over on a return trip to Lawton. Try it, I doubt you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

The beer battered brauts were Delicious. Get the sampler platter for 2, won't be disappointed. Good!

Been to Mutti’s German Restaurant? Share your experiences!