“Yummy Creative Treats”
Review of Sweet N Sassy Cafe

Sweet N Sassy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Muskogee
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I wanted to make a special cake for Father's Day. I threw out some ideas and they made a great cake for dads with variety of colors, misc, candies (look like water, rocks,). Well designed and very tasty! Worth the extra bucks to get this special cake. Will order again.

1  Thank Kellie B

Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

Been here many times and their cupcakes are to die for! They are extremely moist and melt in your mouth! The sweet and salty is my favorite! Their frosting is thick and creamy to compliment the perfect cupcake. Amazing!

1  Thank foote410
Reviewed 19 October 2014

As of yet, we have not tried anything from the Sweet & Sassy Cafe but the cookies that we bought for our engagement party. My only issue with the cookies was that the decoration on them was not great- we wanted out initials on them "A & J". Instead what we got was 24 large cookies that just said "AJ". I guess I should have specified- but I did not. I will try and visit them for lunch sometime, as I have only so far tried things from their bakery.

2  Thank SupernovaEyes
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

To be honest I probably wouldn't have tried this place just judging from the outside. But it was highly recommended by several people, and they were right. This is a great place for lunch. Both the chicken salad on croissant and the club sandwich are very good... and the BBQ brisket baked potato is amazing! They also have soups and salads that friends raved about. The cupcakes were good as well.

1  Thank mjr777
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to eat lunch. I had the full sandwich and a cup of tomato bisque. This was just a bout a perfect amount of food. The tuna was very good. Also the tomato bisque was very good and had a nice tomato flavor. We also had a cupcake. The flovers were good and not two sweet.