“Unexpected find”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were killing time and needed a place to eat so entered "Thai restaurant" in our Garmin...this one came up and was right around the corner from where our kids were at a concert. I got a meat salad, which was ok, but I wouldn't get it again. Hubby had something with shrimp in it and he liked it a lot. The service was really good, prompt and cheerful. It was a bit pricey.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is the best and freshest Thai food I have had. They use fresh veggies and the flavors blend together just right. My favorite is the Tom Yum soup, it has amazing flavor and there are tons of fresh vegetables. You can choose your protein, I like Chicken. There Pad Thai curry are both excellent as well. Can't go wrong with anything you order here.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Very high class service, especially for an average of $12-$20 for most menu items. Chicken spring roll appetizer + Pad Thai were both incredible. The atmosphere is great for date night or eating with friends!

1  Thank taylorp029
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We have been patronizing this restaurant for many years. The service is fast and attentive to our requests. The food is made to order and always fresh.
My personal favorite is the calamari, veggie spring rolls and basil fried rice with vegetables and pork. My other half loves the green curry fried rice with pork. I would also recommend the red curry with chicken and the basil pad thai. So far, we have never had a bad experience.

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This is a very good cook to order Thai Restaurant. I would equate it to Thai fine dining. Compared to other Thai places in the metro, this one is expensive as most plates are over $15.00. Nevertheless, it is great food and a nice change from cheaper Americanized Thai fare.

1  Thank Ebazinam

Been to Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!