“Enjoyable meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great portions, quiet atmosphere, Robyn was a friendly and all-around helpful server! Highly recommend for Thai in Norman!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My Wife and I both had the(kao-pad fried rice) jasmine rice with a type of chili sauce. hers was vegan with tofu for protein and vegetables .and mine was chicken I thought it was a little hot but my wife thought it was okay it was a little oily as stir fry sometimes is, the egg rolls or spring rolls were very oily, but the food had a good taste and was very good. the prices are a little much ,but the service was good.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were killing time and needed a place to eat so entered "Thai restaurant" in our Garmin...this one came up and was right around the corner from where our kids were at a concert. I got a meat salad, which was ok, but I wouldn't get it again. Hubby had something with shrimp in it and he liked it a lot. The service was really good, prompt and cheerful. It was a bit pricey.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is the best and freshest Thai food I have had. They use fresh veggies and the flavors blend together just right. My favorite is the Tom Yum soup, it has amazing flavor and there are tons of fresh vegetables. You can choose your protein, I like Chicken. There Pad Thai curry are both excellent as well. Can't go wrong with anything you order here.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Very high class service, especially for an average of $12-$20 for most menu items. Chicken spring roll appetizer + Pad Thai were both incredible. The atmosphere is great for date night or eating with friends!

1  Thank Taylor N

Been to Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!