“Fantastic!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. It is delicious! Definitely a must restaurant to visit while you are in Norman.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This by far wasn’t the best Thai food I’ve ever ate and not the worst. It was just “ok.” I had the cashew chicken..... servings sizes aren’t real big. More than likely I won’t be back there.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

A different twist to the oriental food most are used to having. Subtle and nuanced in taste. First rate and nice setting.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The ambiance ant this restaurant is nice and I enjoy the low light and aquarium. Service is friendly and generally ok although they did not come back often enough to check on us or to refill our glasses. The food is fine especially the masamam curry, but my garlic stir fry and the spring rolls were not as good as those I have had at other local Thai restaurants. The prices continue to be a bit of the high side, but I would consider returning for a special occasion.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great portions, quiet atmosphere, Robyn was a friendly and all-around helpful server! Highly recommend for Thai in Norman!

Been to Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!