“A nice quiet place for a date.”

Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 359 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2018

My wife and I had a nice dinner here. The atmosphere is nice and peaceful. The staff were friendly, and I like that they didn't have a dress code for them. They just wore what was comfortable. I had the Pad Thai and my wife had the Cashew Stir Fry. Food was very good. Definitely a nice place. We'll be back.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Main street location with great Thai food. Very nice staff. Price in the medium to high range for lunch.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. It is delicious! Definitely a must restaurant to visit while you are in Norman.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This by far wasn’t the best Thai food I’ve ever ate and not the worst. It was just “ok.” I had the cashew chicken..... servings sizes aren’t real big. More than likely I won’t be back there.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

A different twist to the oriental food most are used to having. Subtle and nuanced in taste. First rate and nice setting.

Been to Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!