US$135
  • Breakfast included
US$154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

All reviewsfront deskliving room areaa great nights sleepworkout roomthird floorthe wi ficracker barrelan older hotelthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againmaidshighway
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Ick, never again! My impression of this place was it was and older hotel that HI had rehabbed and rebranded! Nasty, old smelly, worn out. The first room I was given had an open door and the room was not clean. Second room at least the door was clean and appeared clean, however the bath gel was half empty. Clearly the maids at this place don't care. We presented our gov't travel ordered and were refused re: no taxes based on the first four of our gov't issued cc's BS! They just don't want to do the paperwork! The elevator sounded like it was going to die at any minute/ Sketchy neighborhood! NEVER AGAIN! Close to airport, but there are better hotels for same money in the area!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FredFStone
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hi FredFStone,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the condition of the rooms, elevator, and the property itself. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

For the price (which varied from $110 for a Friday night to more than $140 for a Tuesday night stay?!!) I expected a whole lot more!!! The room had a musty odor, and hall carpet was wrinkled up. Lots of construction workers (which is fine, just not families), close to several vacant buildings. We didn't get breakfast one morning because the staff didn't show up! Not a recommendation for me.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KevinMccall
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Hello KevinMccall!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. I'm sorry to learn that multiple issues marred your stay. It is always our goal to not only meet your expectations but exceed them. I understand that we failed in that department for you. Please accept my apology. Although I know it can never truly make up for what you encountered, I offer it to you with complete sincerity.

I have shared your comments with our entire team to ensure that we learn from our service lapses. Please know that we take every guest comment seriously and value your opinion. We are committed to excellence and use your feedback to reach that goal.

We appreciate you for choosing us for your lodging needs in the area. I hope we have the opportunity to show you an experience that aligns with the many 5-star reviews we receive every week.

Many thanks,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stopped here as it was a great location for the places we were going. The place is older but was clean. The beds were so comfortable I had a great nights sleep. The breakfast was the usual but the place was clean & well stocked.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Over years probably stayed at this hotel six + times. Great location. Wide variety of restaurants very close. Front desk manager ? recognized my name and just handed me the key -- made me feel like "I had come home." Rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast is always great. Super parking for any size vehicle. Great on and off Interstate location.

Room Tip: I like a west facing room because the sun doesn't bother me in the a.m.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this property on 05/01 for one night. Check-in was fast and easy. Hotel is dated, rooms are on the smallish side. Carpet on the 3rd floor hallway is not flat creating tripping hazards (picture included). Ice and vending on 1st and 3rd floors only. Exercise room on 3rd floor which was nice. Breakfast was the standard HIE fare. OK place to stay, but nothing really stood out.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SoCalOregonian
Kristie B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave us feed back, we really appreciate guest feed back as us helps solve our issues. We hope in the future we will strive to make sure your next trip to our property is up to your standards.

Regards,