“Not a bad stay, near airport, but convenient enough for driving through.”

Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #104 of 159 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 14 January 2017

A bit off I-40, but a bit nicer than the average hotel. Decent, clean rooms and night service staff were fun and very helpful. Breakfast a bit spotty with things not kept available, but ok. Worth a stay when traveling through OKC!

Room Tip: Trust the night staff to help!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Mark S.,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you were pleased with your stay. We work hard at providing an enjoyable stay for each of our guests. Thank you for the compliment regarding our staff...they love what they do! I will be sure to pass along your kind words. I would like to apologize for the lack of breakfast service and will be sure to address your concerns with our breakfast attendant.
Again, thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This hotel is right next to the airport (it used to be a Sheraton Four Points) - parking on-site and a convenient shuttle to the airport. The room was OK - it was clean, but the Internet service was poor, the staff was very helpful but seemed to be constantly upset about things - no manager was ever in sight the whole time I was there. I was overbilled for the room 3 times (I am praying it is now straightened out), the drinks at the bar are disgusting (worst beer I ever had - warm, flat, sour...). Breakfast was average at best and served late. There are absolutely no restaurants within miles of here so dinner will be out of the vending machines or pizza delivery. Hotel rate was OK, but I was shocked that the entire stay I never once saw or heard a manager running things - someone checking on the bar, someone helping at the front desk when it backed up, someone ensuring the shuttle driver was available, someone ensuring breakfast was served on time, someone ensuring there was fresh coffee, someone to correct the improper billing, - the basic things a manager does to ensure a smooth operation and guest satisfaction... I began to realize why the staff was so unhappy.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Noworries2000,

Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback helps us to valuable insight into our guest's needs. We are glad you were pleased with the parking and courtesy shuttle service. Those are amenities that our guests love because it make traveling more convenient. Your concerns regarding the bar, and breakfast will be addressed with our team. We are int he process of making changes regarding dining options here at the hotel and would love to invite you back to check it out for yourself. A member of our management staff is on-site every day, so please feel free to ask for either Margaret or myself.

We do value your business, and would love for you to give us another to chance to show you all that we have to offer here.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Our flight got cancelled and we sorely needed a place to spend the night. We count ourselves lucky to have been able to stay at this Quality Inn. It is located VERY near the OK City airport. Very reasonable prices and a decent free breakfast. Also free transportation to airport. They don't have a restaurant yet, but did provide us menus from 3 local takeout places that deliver right to the room. Great place to stay if you're in a pinch.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Rojozia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback on our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to accommodate you when your travel plans changed. Being close to the airport, providing courtesy shuttle service, and having a great breakfast to start your day always makes traveling easier. Unfortunately, we don't have a restaurant on site, but we are actively pursuing other options to provide an alternative to take-out menus.
We look forward to you booking your next stay with us so we can show you all that we have to offer here!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Chose the hotel because we were finishing a road trip and flying out of OKC early in the morning and wanted to be near the airport. Reasonable price, nice accommodations, hot and cold buffet breakfast and wonderful service. Was able to drop the rental car off and had the hotel shuttle take me back to the hotel. The shuttle is available to the airport pretty much when you're ready to leave. Easy commute to various OKC restaurants and attractions.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roy F
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Roy F.,

Thank you so much for your review. Feedback from our guests is always used to help keep us abreast of the needs of our guests. We are so happy that you were able to take advantage of some of our great amenities, such as our great breakfast, and courtesy shuttle service. Great rates and great accommodations always make for a great stay, and we are glad your stay was pleasant.

Please keep us in mind the next time you are traveling in the area...we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I promised Sam (lady at front desk, w/check-in), I would write a review. I read all the negatives however, my family & I were treated well. My brother & I were suppose to share the room as he returned to Des Moines & me, Denver. Brother unfortunately, had to return home, but I kept the room while my mom & I recouped after taking her shopping in OKC--then watching the OU game on TV. Check-in was quick & easy. The room request on 1st floor was completed since elderly mom can't do stairs. My mom whose very picky thought the room was clean & neat. Didn't notice any musty smells in the room nor the hallways. When she needed chips to snack on during game & vending machine didn't have the very kind & friendly lady behind the bar, served me up some pretzels sticks. Also, they had IPA on tap. Next morning when I had to catch a 7 a.m. flight, the shuttle lady was very nice picking up my bag & getting me to the airport. Yes, probably a touch-up would help, but me & my family who picked up mom after the game--thought everything was fine & will utilize as well,

Room Tip: Ask for room nearest the pool w/kids
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank dagoDenver
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Dear dagoDenver,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us become better at what we do. We strive to make sure each guest stay is a great stay. I am so glad our team members took the time to make sure you had all you needed, and I will be sure to share your kind words with them.

Please keep us in mind the next time you are traveling in the area...we look forward to having you here!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
6.2 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
#73 of 159 in Oklahoma City

Been to Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!