21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
  • Breakfast included
US$137
US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$91
All reviewslate flightnear airportaverage hotelolder hotelfree shuttlecomfortable roomstaff was friendly
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We are partial to this hotel because we spent our wedding night there years ago waiting for a flight.

Since we had a late flight retuning and a three hour drive we decided to stay over in OKC.

Check in was easy. The lobby looked good. The hall to the room looked great.

The room was nice. The mattress was wonderful. All looked updated. Nice big screen HDTV.

The baths had newer fixtures.

There is a small bar open in the lobby. They had a nice and reasonable bar food menu. The folks running it were very nice. The wings were tasty.

For the price I would call this a great value.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear SH1304,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear that you chose to come back to where it all began! It is great to hear that you took advantage of so many of the things we have to offer here, and was pleased with it all.

We would love to see you again, and ask that you contact me directly to book your next stay!

Happy Anniversary, and we wish you many more anniversaries!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

it was very nice, friendly staff, the rooms were clean and when we requested a frig they were great to be sure our room had one and very close to the Airport and the price was good.We had a early flight and the breakfast was great would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2016
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Keenwoman,

Thank you so much for your review! It is great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. I will be sure to share your kudos to our team. We take great pride in making sure our guests are happy from check in to check out.

We value your business and hope that you visit us again the next time you are traveling through Oklahoma City!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I booked this so we could be near the airport for our 6am flight and leave our car for the 14 days we would be in Europe. It is not the most luxurious hotel, as expected, but it served its purpose. The room was old but clean. The only downfall was they did not have a feather-free option (at least according to the woman working the desk) so we had to sleep on our neck pillows meant for our long flight. Staff was great- they will drive you to the airport even at 430am and pick you up when you land. Our car was fine in the lot while we were gone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear CrystalAnn56,

Thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad to hear you were not disappointed with our shuttle service, and Park & Fly package...it is a big hit with our guests as it makes traveling much more convenient and less stressful. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience with our pillows. Please know that guest satisfaction is very important to us, and we are int he process of making some great changes in all of our rooms, including the pillows.

Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to booking your next stay with us.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I just needed a place to stay overnight after flying in. They picked me up at the airport promptly(I probably could have walked, it's so close). The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Free breakfast was good. No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Cynhoff,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We are glad that you were pleased with the timeliness of the resolution to your request. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to make every stay a great stay. We hope that your accommodations provided you a great night's sleep and made your travels more enjoyable.

Kind regards,

Felicia

Reviewed 25 February 2017

It's rare that I write a negative review. Usually I can find something good to say, even if there are some negatives. This is the exception! Honestly, if I could give this 0 stars I would. I guess the one good thing I can say is that check-in was fast and easy. That is where the good ends.

We had an early flight the next morning so were only here one night. We had a room with one king-sized bed. When we walked in the room the first thing we saw was a beer can on the nightstand. We thought they just missed it. Then we see the trash can is full of beer cans. There is an empty grocery sack laying on the desk in the room. There is black marks all over the bathroom floor that I thought might be stains, but nope...they wiped right up so they obviously didn't clean the bathroom. The toilet was filthy. There was a used washcloth (still damp) on the countertop. There were also short black hairs on the 2 "clean" washcloths. The heating unit was so noisy you could not sleep well. Every time it clicked off it took forever for it to stop making noise....very annoying. I think we slept a total of 2 hours.

I wanted to change rooms, but my husband said we're only here for one night...let's just get through it because I doubt the other rooms are any different. It was late so we just stayed in it. It did look like the sheets had been changed and were clean.

While this motel is the closest to the airport, it is definitely not worth the $$. I would definitely stay farther away next time. Perhaps out unclean room is out of the norm for the motel but it was bad enough to make me never stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Felicia H, Sales Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Deann O,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent stay. I would like to apologize for your unsatisfactory experience, and assure you that it is not the norm. I will be sure to address your concerns with our housekeeping team to ensure this does not happen again. Guest satisfaction is our #1 priority and again, we apologize for failing to meet your expectations.

I would love to have a 2nd chance to make a great impression, and ask that you give us a call the next time you are in the area so that we can show you all that we have to offer here.