Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport
US$227
US$201
US$71
US$67
Broadway Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)
US$65
US$179
US$161
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewson demandlate flightnear airportaverage hotelolder hotelfree shuttlecomfortable room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed here the night before our flight. They do have an airport shuttle. Quick and easy to get there and to pick you up when you return. Breakfast is included. Nice clean place. We ordered pizza, it came out hot and fresh.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Felicia H, General Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Rearview2014,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are pleased to know you were about to take advantage of our great amenities, and courtesy airport shuttle. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to see more of what we have to offer!

Again, thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to booking your next stay.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The best thing about this place is location location location! It's at the airport not to be confused with Quality inn Airport two different animals! Arrived late didn't want to drive had to fly out early and didn't want to mess with traffic this property is 1-2 minutes away from gate! Breakfast was below average rooms were about or above average depending on how crucial you are. Staff was above average at all places from front desk to housekeeping and shuttle drivers! I'll definitely be coming back, no doubt about it! It's a captive audience with its location!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear redndn,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are pleased to know your stay was enjoyable! Our convenient location and courtesy shuttle service always makes traveling less stressful. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

It's cheap and clean and what you expect from a Quality Inn. It was quiet and the rooms had all the things you need. The hotel has a bar and offers bar food. I had a beer and a burger and it was tasty and reasonably priced. For the price I would stay here again if I needed a hotel at Oklahoma airport

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Felicia H, General Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Olly13538,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2017

So I will start with what was good, they had Disney Jr for the kids to watch. And that was it. Now for the bad, everything. When I write reviews I try to be fair, and I ve been to many places. But I seriously have nothing good to say. The room was dirty, carpet so dirty with brown sticky stuff all over it and sticking to our feet or socks. The beds were either so worn out or cheep, they sag in the middle and thats before you lay down. It was a long night trying to be comfortable. The toilet ran all night, and the sink was practically unusable from the very low water pressure. Throughout the establishment, I guess know one ever cleans or shampoos the carpets because every inch of every carpet in every hall is filthy. And then came morning, we'll at least get the breakfast. Dont bother, we walk out and went to IHOP. The only thing they have worth trying was the waffles, but the machine was out of order. So they has the round frozen egg patties and sausage they heat up. I learned that lesson before, no thanks. They have toast,except the toaster was broken. So that left a bagel or cereal. No Thanks hello IHOP. When mentioning our opinion on things, It seemed like know one really cared. My advise, stay somewhere else. I read some of the other reviews here that give good marks, I just wonder if it was the same place I stayed.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns over the phone. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I was there just to relax for the evening, sleep a few hours, and catch an early morning flight. I had no complaints about the room, and loved the quick ride to the airport the next morning. This is the 2nd time I have utilized this hotel for this same reason and love it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank FamilyTravel1996
Felicia H, General Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear FamilyTravel1996,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are pleased to know you were about to take advantage of our comfortable accommodations, and courtesy airport shuttle. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to see more of what we have to offer!