1. Didn't have the correct information on reservations which was the start of the terrible stay. Had to set them straight when we checked in.
2, after the first night we returned to the room following evening to find they neglected to clean room or replace towels. When asked, they said you have to request your room to be cleaned!! Since when? Not in any of the other hundreds of hotels I have stayed at. We asked for dry towels.they sent some down.
3. On the 3rd day, went to confirm flight only to be met with some sort of black Panther meeting in the lobby complete with big body guards to stand in front of doors. Came back to find all my belongings gone that afternoon. They said I checked out? My 800 dollar leg brace missing amoung items, called front desk not really concerned. I limped up to see what was going on. Only when I said I'm calling the police to write a report did they go to housekeeping. To retrieve my things. Again my fault, what hotel tells you they just throw things out? Later around 2230 I was awaken by someone trying to enter my room!!! Scared the life out of me. The 2 guys said the front desk gave them the room. Again they told me it was my fault, as I was supposed to have checked out. Wrong the 2 other rooms we checked in wit, did check out but I was supposed to stay until Sunday. Well I didn't sleep much that night! I'm 62 years old and have never had such a bad experience. My group go to Oklahoma city several times a year.... never again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport The Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport hotel in Oklahoma City, OK is located on the grounds of the Will Rogers World Airport, offering courtesy shuttle service and many other great amenities. Our Oklahoma City hotel is also near businesses like the FAA, UPS, and DHL; and additional attractions like Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma State Park Fairgrounds, and the Bricktown Entertainment District are a short drive away. Get more for your money with our Value Qs that include premium bedding; a hot fresh and healthy breakfast; a refreshing shower; professional and responsive service and more value with additional amenities that will make you feel like you've found a bargain like guest laundry service: Free hot breakfast Free WiFi Seasonal outdoor pool Business center Fitness center All guest rooms offer a coffee maker, hair dryer, and in-room tea and coffee. Some rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator. Get your money’s worth at the Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport. Oklahoma City hotels like ours help you relax and focus on the people and experiences you came for! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport
- Sheraton Oklahoma City
- Four Points Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Four Points
- Oklahoma City Sheraton