US$142
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$218
US$158
  • Restaurant
21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Pool
US$91
Home2.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$117
  • Breakfast included
US$89
US$137
US$122
All reviewslate flightnear airportaverage hotelolder hotelfree shuttlecomfortable roomstaff was friendly
Reviewed 25 September 2017

1. Didn't have the correct information on reservations which was the start of the terrible stay. Had to set them straight when we checked in.
2, after the first night we returned to the room following evening to find they neglected to clean room or replace towels. When asked, they said you have to request your room to be cleaned!! Since when? Not in any of the other hundreds of hotels I have stayed at. We asked for dry towels.they sent some down.
3. On the 3rd day, went to confirm flight only to be met with some sort of black Panther meeting in the lobby complete with big body guards to stand in front of doors. Came back to find all my belongings gone that afternoon. They said I checked out? My 800 dollar leg brace missing amoung items, called front desk not really concerned. I limped up to see what was going on. Only when I said I'm calling the police to write a report did they go to housekeeping. To retrieve my things. Again my fault, what hotel tells you they just throw things out? Later around 2230 I was awaken by someone trying to enter my room!!! Scared the life out of me. The 2 guys said the front desk gave them the room. Again they told me it was my fault, as I was supposed to have checked out. Wrong the 2 other rooms we checked in wit, did check out but I was supposed to stay until Sunday. Well I didn't sleep much that night! I'm 62 years old and have never had such a bad experience. My group go to Oklahoma city several times a year.... never again!

Room Tip: Stay away find aNY other hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Stayed here one night as we were arriving late. As our flight was so delayed, we didn't make the hotel shuttle ( which finishes at midnight) but it is walkable ( on the road which is fine at night when there is no traffic!!)
Our room was quiet and comfortable. Can't give this hotel a better rating as breakfast was rather grim- both the food and room. Not a great selection of food and the restaurant had run out of orange juice. Disappointed and glad we were moving on. Would only stay again if we really needed to be close to the airport and the price was right.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We felt this was a very nice clean place to stay and perfect place for early morning flights. All the staff was extremely friendly. Very nice to have a shuttle for the airport. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Felicia H, General Manager at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Vickie G,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are pleased to know you were about to take advantage of our comfortable accommodations, and convenient location. I will be sure to share your kudos with our team! We work hard to make each stay a great stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to booking your next stay.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed here the night before our flight. They do have an airport shuttle. Quick and easy to get there and to pick you up when you return. Breakfast is included. Nice clean place. We ordered pizza, it came out hot and fresh.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Rearview2014,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are pleased to know you were about to take advantage of our great amenities, and courtesy airport shuttle. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to see more of what we have to offer!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The best thing about this place is location location location! It's at the airport not to be confused with Quality inn Airport two different animals! Arrived late didn't want to drive had to fly out early and didn't want to mess with traffic this property is 1-2 minutes away from gate! Breakfast was below average rooms were about or above average depending on how crucial you are. Staff was above average at all places from front desk to housekeeping and shuttle drivers! I'll definitely be coming back, no doubt about it! It's a captive audience with its location!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear redndn,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are pleased to know your stay was enjoyable! Our convenient location and courtesy shuttle service always makes traveling less stressful. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us.