“For the adventurous eater”
Review of Goro Ramen

Goro Ramen
Ranked #81 of 1,822 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the seaweed salad crafted with cucumber and coated in sesame seeds. The Ramen was stuffed with lots of green onions, soft boiled egg, and a side of chilis. The full bar has sake cocktails and a selection of premium beer. Even the dessert was unique: coffee ice cream topped with sugar crumbles.

Delicious, unique. Worth your visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I had the tori paitan ramen it was great. The drinks were pretty good. The steamed buns were so yummy.
The restaurant was packed, we were seated almost right away but everyone after had a pretty long wait. The atmosphere was nice we ate outside, and could see a good view of the plaza district.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Went here for lunch with a friend. Great atmosphere. Had the Pork Belly Ramen. It was good, but a little fatty for me. If you enjoy Pho it's worth a visit. Overall not bad.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was hip and friendly and the atmosphere felt relaxing. We love the plaza district and this place fell right in line with the vibes here. Great ramen, not overfilling but just right.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I recently ate at Goro with some co-workers. I have never had Japanese food before this trip, and it was great. I had a spicy dish with meatballs, and I loved it. It was very good. The service was great too. Just a good lunch. Goro is in the Plaza District. An eclectic area of OKC. Goro has both inside and outside dining. It is a small, quaint location and I really enjoyed it.