“Equal to best ramen in Houston!”
Review of Goro Ramen

Goro Ramen
Ranked #71 of 1,712 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

How many times can I say Spicy Miso, Spicy Miso, Spicy Miso! It has meatballs and pork belly in it. More than enough for one person! It truly is as good as the best Ramen places in Houston!

Special was fried okra that had a fabulous sauce. Delicious!!!

The pork belly Nikuman was melt in your mouth!

The atmosphere is cozy. Be prepared to have a short wait but it is worth it!

This is the BOMB!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I love Goro Ramen. They have the best broth in town and the best fried chicken wing appetizer. Those are the items I usually order. My husband and I went there last week and it was too cold inside the restaurant. I could not wait to finish my food so I could step outside and be warm.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

So we were an old white woman who had the seaweed salad and a sake/sangria cocktail, an American born half Chinese, half viet teenager who had the pork belly, and a Taiwanese teenager who had the spicy miso. The salad was passable, the American teenager was happy and the Taiwanese teenager thought it was so-so. The cocktail had more spritz than expected. It's a lovely place with friendly staff. It was fairly busy. We are visiting but doubtful for a return.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This is a really good Ramen restaurant. There really isn't any competition with other Ramen places in OKC but this is comparable to what you get in bigger cities like Houston and L.A. I'd definitely come here again

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to Goro for dinner. I had the spicy miso and the sautéed shiitake appetizer, my wife had the tori paitan ramen. All three dishes were top notch and there was plenty of food. My miso was very spicy with an outstanding flavor. The service was friendly and attentive to our needs. Thanks for a great dining experience.