“Easter Brunch”
Review of Aurora

Aurora
Ranked #155 of 1,742 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Absolutely wonderful. Some most unusual variations on our old favorites.
Biscuits and gravy takes an upscale turn into cheese biscuits and creamy pepper gravy.
Can't say that the sausage was a table favorite but I found it tasty.
Service was awesome for such a crowded day (we had reservations and so glad we did). And the décor is welcoming and friendly

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The way you judge if a place is good in OKC a lot of times is by how crowded. In OKC we love our brunch spots so it’s hard to find one that isn’t. This place feels like their food quality is wholesome, fresh, and locally sourced. I have been here twice and have enjoyed my food and the atmosphere. You can’t beat the location for having brunch either!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Was invited to Aurora to meet a friend for breakfast after we had decided on Cafe Kacao, but then he and his wife heard that I had not been to Aurora - glad we made the decision to switch. Aurora is a quaint little space in the Plaza district that serves a variety of breakfast/brunch options. I think that they would tell you they specialize in biscuits, served with a variety of toppings….benedict style. I had the sausage/egg and cheese version with a delicious sauce and the cabbage hash for a side. The dish was excellent, served quickly…and the coffee is good as well. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

First time. I would have given this place a 5 but the pork on my biscuit was cold. Everything was very flavorful. I will definitely go back. Great coffee too. The service was outstanding. Try the hot sauce, they make it there.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I have been here two times, and both times did not disappoint. Every ingredient they serve is local bought and grown which I think is awesome. They also work with other local businesses to provide teas and coffees. The first time I got the avocado toast which was very light and refreshing. The second visit I got a bowl with lentils, avocado, and an egg. It was so delicious! The restaurant has a cute patio area that is so beautiful on sunny days. The inside is just as cute. The color scheme makes it very relaxing to sit and have a good brunch with your girlfriends. They also have a coffee bar towards the front for a quick grab & go. This has to be one of my top choices for brunches in the city.