“Super fun and challenging!”

The Sanctuary Escape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The most immersive and detailed Escape Game adventure in the State of Oklahoma. Your team will have 60 min to discover and solve clues to escape your highly themed room.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were in the coal miners room. We got a little dirty but it was so much fun . We would have gotten out of we would have another 30 minutes. This too is unlike any other I've been in. I highly recommend this place.

All reviews
"adventure"
"blast"
"okc"

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I've been to a number of escape rooms in OKC and this is by far the best one! The rooms are very captivating! Once you enter the rooms you are fully immersed in the story because of the amount of detail put into each room. This is an escape room where you have to do some looking and digging for clues. It's not one where you sit on the ground and solve puzzles until you get out. You are up and moving the entire time, and that's what I love about it. Can't wait for more rooms! Be sure to take a group with 4+ people. :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have done a few escape rooms, but this one is off the charts among its peers in OKC. Puzzles are engaging both mentally and physically. I've never experienced a room that had multiple rooms and parts that were so well choreographed and decorated. I would highly recommend going with a group of not more than 5 to get everyone in on the action given the fast pace and tight spaces. You are doing your friends a disservice not to try this venue's challenges at least once!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We went to the Dutchman Escape room at the Sanctuary today and had the best time. The production was top notch and you really felt immersed in the environment. I can’t praise this place enough, everyone should go with their family!! It was a blast and has certainly raised the bar on escape rooms locally. Thank you Sanctuary for a wonderful afternoon. Chloe, our game master was also excellent and helped us when we asked for it and allowed us to figure things out on our own if we wanted to try. Love, love, love Sanctuary!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This place is just awesome. The Ruins restaurant and bar by itself is worth going to. The bartenders are nice and personable.
Now to the escape rooms they are awesome. The attention to detail is impressive and it makes it feel like a true immersive experience. With just two of us we were about 2-3 min from finishing both rooms. If it is you first escape room experience and you have the time I recommend trying to do both. Start with la familia and then move to the lost Dutchman’s mine.

The Dutchman’s mine is my favorite of the two. The floors are dirt and gravel and there are just all kind of awesome things that make it feel like you are really in a mine.