“Good sushi with yummy options for non-sushi people”

Gogo Sushi Express and Grill
Ranked #228 of 1,758 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 17 April 2016

The food here was better than expected. We came when they were advertising several rolls for half off. The Sophia Roll and the Volcano roll where my favorite!! The Jeff roll was pretty boring. My mom and niece had the hibachi teriyaki chicken (good flavor, a tad dry) and my niece had the yaki beef udon (almost magical in its deliciousness!) We would come back again!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We accidentally discovered this place and I can't say enough how delicious and perfect their food is. They serve gorgeous presentations of delicacies and it is so healthy. So delicious. My mom was hesitant to try sushi until she tried this. She LOVED it.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Cross between fast food and sit down. Huge selection of rolls! Including variety for vege rolls. Restaurant is clean and tidy, minimal fuss. Food is fresh, quick, and delicious. Good choice for quick turn meal.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I liked this place. I ordered 2 different types of veggie sushi (asked for no eel sauce) and they were very good. The only one I can remember was Incredible Hulk and it had very interesting flavored! Different than any veggie sushi I've ever had. I also ordered the Vegetable Hibachi! So good!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

So when you walk in this place is clean and pretty nice and easy on the eyes. It looks like you may be able to get great sushi at a great price. Well you do get great sushi but it is pretty expensive. There are great sushi places in OKC that have a way more upscale appearance. The kind of atmosphere where you could take hot date but this place is more family/fast-casual. So it tricks you into thinking i may be more cost effective. I is great sushi though so you get what you pay for but again this is more of a fast casual type place. Very good sushi if you want take out or eating with a friend.