“Great Sushi!”

Park Harvey Sushi & Sport Bar
Ranked #772 of 1,822 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My wife and I went here before a musical downtown. My wife hasn't like sushi, but I convinced her to try it one more time. She ordered the coconut shrimp roll with the rice paper wrap (a $1.00 upcharge) and she enjoyed it so much she is ready to go back again! I got a fried roll (Rock 'n Roll, I think) and it was delicious. The space is nice and cozy, with rolls ranging from $5-20 and a selection of nigiri and sashimi, as well. If you're not a sushi fan, they have pork gyoza (pork dumplings) and a few other items as well. Highly Recommend for downtown sushi.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I used to live at Park Harvey apartments. That was pretty much the only reason I would stop in here. They serve pretzels in a bowl when you arrive. Holy SALT. You will have to down 4 waters to make up for the salt intake before you even start your meal. I'm not sure how they justify the portion of fish in the roll. It's like a speck of fish in a sea of rice. I feel a bit guilty because the owner and family is really nice! But you have to tell it like it is. I haven't lived in Park Harvey for a year and haven't returned to eat here since, if that tells you anything.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Great place to meet friends for a drink and bite after work. Always lively and lots of fun! Definitely recommend for Chinese New Year!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I go here all the time and just had another business lunch here today. All I get is the Calamari Roll. It's off the hook. Just basic and nothing flashy or fishy but unreal it's so good. Service is always great and it is one of the only places in the CBD that is open after 2:30 PM. It's a great place.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I have eaten here numerous times when I'm at the courthouse which is across the street. The sushi is always good but not great. Usually about a solid "B." What's not to hate, what's not to love. But it's always solid. They have decent rolls, a good lunch special, and a solid wine menu. I've never had a bad glass of wine here. So if you're near the Oklahoma County Courthouse, this is a good place to go.