Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport
21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)
US$232
ComfortInn
US$188
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskeurig coffee makerroom was cleangreat hotelbusiness tripthe entire hotelbusiness centereasy accessfresh fruitfront desk staffbreakfast buffetstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againhgishuttlemeridianfairgroundsinterstate
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Recently (and currently) remodeling. Used to stay here all the time and returned and was very pleased with accommodations. Rooms very modern, clean. Flat screen TV, microwave, fridge in room. Decent mattress (not the best, but not the worst either). Breakfast was decent. Friendly restaurant staff for breakfast sitting. Surrounding area is a bit dicey but hotel close to airport, highway, about a 1 1/2 mile from Walmart, shopping, lots of fast food restaurants, few miles from nice outlet mall. (Coach, etc).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I was traveling across country and OKC made for a good place to stop for the night. You can always trust a Hilton Garden Inn to be clean and provide great service and this one did just that. Breakfast was excellent with great service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We was so very close to Fair Grounds plus easy access off Meridian. Rooms was very comfortable and nice and quite. The food served there was also very delicious and very abundant. We would recommend this Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Newly remodeled and very nice. We really enjoyed our stay and found the staff very helpful. We will definitely be back and we will stay at other Garden Inn properties. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

But after checkout in the morning at around 6 when I arrived at the airport, I noticed, I forgot my phone charger in the room.
I called the hotel right away and asked the guys at the front desk, please to ship it to my address. They prommissed me but never shipped. Even when I called there 2 weeks later. Yhey told me they will ship it. Now almost 2 month later, I think I will not get it anymore?

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Fausn2
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

I apologize for the issue and would be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please contact the hotel directly and ask for the General Manager. We send out multiple lost and found items a week and can get you a tracking number for your package. I look forward to hearing from you and apologize for the inconvenience.