“Your Basic Pizza Hut”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #24 of 30 Restaurants in Skiatook
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The Pizza Hut folks do a fine job of exactly what you'd expect from a Pizza Hut franchise store. Reasonable price, average quality. The wood-fired pizza place down the street totally blows them away.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Sometimes carry out can take awhile so order it online. Perfect every time. We order at lest 3 times a month.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

I had a gift card so thought I would try it out. I told them to have the pizza ready at 6. I called at 4. I pulled up to the window and the lady tells me that they accidently put in the buffet pizza before mine so I would have to wait. I will say she made it right and gave me the pizza for free, but when I got home, it was the wrong pizza. Oh well, I didn't complain and just thought it was free, i'll enjoy it. Next week, same thing. ordered the pizza, it was not ready on time and it just does not taste good. Maybe it is for some people, just not me. They need to get someone in their to organize and time manage a bit better.

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

I hate it when you are in a place and the one restaurant you want to eat at only has one in town!!!! It always amazes me that Pizza Hut sells wings because everyone knows that you eat dip with your wings if you're a dipper like me!!!! They always forget your dip but never forget to charge you for it!