“Late breakfast ”
Review of Hwy 20 Diner

Hwy 20 Diner
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Skiatook
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This place is always full and I found myself in Skiatook one rainy/flooded morning. So I suggested to the wife let's eat "There! Where it isn't underwater... yet". Although I think the storm knocked down their sign.
The special was Blueberry Pancakes. I ate and ate till I was stuffed. The batter had to be a homemade recipe, because it had no taste of powdered eggs or milk or preservatives. What I needed most was coffee. My cup never got half full.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

We have driven past this diner numerous times and finally decided to give it a try. They have a Ribeye special on Fiday & Saturday nights so that is what I had tonight, 01/20/17. My steak was a good size, not too thick, and had excellent flavor. Probably one of,the best steaks I have ever had. My husband had the chicken fried steak dinner and he said it was pretty good too. The prices are very reasonable. We will eat here again!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

The buffet is great for the price. Breakfast is always fresh and you can order it anytime.
You are treated like family and most of the time you can see the locals there.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stopped by for a soda and a snack, the staff is incredibly friendly and fast. I know I'm going back soon for an entire meal! Prices are wonderful and the food is first rate!

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Alot of people write reviews and most are negative and slanderous, like the guy that wrote about Hwy20 diner he said fish was like cooked from pre breaded frozen that is false, it breaded fresh and prepared like Pauline's buffets use to be in Catoosa exactly and if anyone knew about Pauline's it was the best catfish around, then he said the Gumbo was like out of a can, well I know for a fact it's made from scratch and it does have frozen okra in it but its homemade I know. I know this place has quality food. People need to quit complaining about local business because you can go anywhere and it depends on the mood your in how you feel, so lets look at positives instead of negatives.