“Great value lunch spot! ”
Review of Senor Salsa

Senor Salsa
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Skiatook
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch specials,4.99. I had the carnitas special (pork w/ beans, rice, grilled onion, guacamole & tortillas.) Like a make your own street tacos. Delish! The pork so tender & seasoned. Husband had taco salad (same $) , very good. We'll be back!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Very good food and the wait staff is friendly, funny and they don't hover. The chips are thin and the Queso is great. I was with a group of 20+ and everyone around me was pleased.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I've never had a bad experience at Senor Salsa. Waiters sometimes don't seem to speak the best english but they still get the orders right. Food is great, Salsa is really good and the price is right! Highly recommend the one in Skiatook, OK.!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

On my recent trip through Texas and Oklahoma, I enjoyed my meal at Senior Salsa the most. The ingredients were fresh, the service fast and the food was great. A friend and I rode our motorcycles about an hour to get there and when we arrived, the parking lot was full so I knew it would be a good place.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Senor Salsa does it all exactly as they should. Their food is consistently tasty and their service is always very good. Having tried 8-9 other Mexican places in the greater Tulsa area, I believe Senor Salsa in little Skiatook pretty well takes the prize. Margaritas are quite good and properly strong, salsa is consistently good and we often order extra to take home and their food is always served hot and well prepared. There are a range of more healthy options and it is nice to eat well-prepared Mexican food that is not swimming in cheesy glop or red grease!
These guys do a great job!!!