“Good local specials”

Tastee Freez Drive-in
Ranked #16 of 30 Restaurants in Skiatook
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, local specials like deep fried dill pickles, fresh ground beef. Burgers are usually better than the chain fast food options. Costs a little more but usually worth it.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

This was on a recommendation - but I wasn't expecting much - and was so pleasantly surprised by my chocolate and banana malt - it tastes like summer and was a great treat.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Seems like every small town needs a local go-to burger place. Better alternative than the chains. Everything's good including the shakes and ice cream. Don't be surprised if it's packed with a short line -- especially on nights and weekends. The only downside? It's a bit pricey relative to what you get.

1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Yes the burgers are fresh and great! But let's talk ice cream. This is the real deal. Best soft serve I've ever had. So creamy. Soft serve has turned into flavorless white poop. We stopped by tastee freez back in May and have been back once a week since then. (Four times). My wife will call me from work and ask if we can go when she gets home. We live like 30 mins away so it is always yes.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

My mom love to treat my family here. Great food, and ice cream. Kids love the dip cones. I love it all. Nice hometown feel.