“Beautiful Place to Brunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
624 Kitchen & Catering
Ranked #526 of 1,393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Description: Award winning Chef Justin Thompson brings his culinary expertise to your next event with 624 Catering. Featuring elevated cuisine and beverages inspired by his restaurants Juniper, PRHYME, and Tavolo, 624 can create the perfect menu to fit any special event. Pair this with our expertly trained service staff, event coordinators, and longstanding partnerships with a variety of professional vendors and rental companies and you have a catering company that can help you host an exceptional event. 624 is located in the elegant and historical event space in the lobby of the ONG building at 6th and Boston. With its 20-foot-high ceilings, marble columns, terrazzo floor accents, original ceiling details, and contemporary palette, 624’s Art Deco space offers a truly unique location that will impress your guests. With over 3,000 square feet of private dining space, 624 Catering can host your seated and served event of as few as 25 guests to as many as 150 guests or accommodate a reception for as many at 200. 624 Catering is the perfect choice for weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate luncheons, networking events, holiday parties, business dinners, retirement parties, fundraisers, birthdays, themed parties and more. Contact 624 for artful catering and events.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Buffet brunch with nice selection - omelets made to order, carving station, biscuits and gravy, fruits, salads, desserts and small selection of alcoholic brunch beverages. Food is tasty but not terribly creative or interesting. The architecture of the room is what's remarkable. Gorgeous old building, and there's at least one private room for small parties. I'd love to see a wedding reception or other special event, with more exciting food, in this gorgeous space.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

If you have an "event" coming up and need a very nice place to celebrate, this would be it. We had my birthday brunch here today and it was lovely. This beautiful historic building means something to me as it used to house ONG (Oklahoma Natural Gas for those of you not from Tulsa) and it was here where I had my first job after moving to Tulsa. Of course it looks quite different - the decor is outstanding. They've really updated it, but kept all the neat Art Deco influences of the building. Now the food. I'm not a big meat eater, but there were plenty of choices for the vegetarian. This has all your normal brunch choices, but done in such an artistic way - the food is beautiful. There was a lamb carving station and several types of meat, as well as potatoes, biscuit & gravy and various types of salads. Also a large dessert table and an omelet bar. The price is steep $31.95 per person for adults with extra for drinks - mimosas were $3 and bloody Mary's were $5. You can "pre-order" your omelet - there's a form on the table to fill out, then give to you waiter. I don't really get this and it didn't work very well for us (one of our omelets never made it to the table and then we had to wait for the other one, which is kind of the opposite of the whole idea, oh well). The server seemed to be over-worked, we had to flag him down on several occasions and he seemed confused on who was drinking what, etc. My other issue was that I had made reservations for 6, but we were seated at a table for 8 - the server finally took away the 2 extra place settings, but our group was spread out around a round table which made conversation difficult. The food was very good, however could have used some salt. Overall, it was a lovely brunch, however, I feel it was overpriced. That being said, when you want to go out for a nice brunch for a celebration you sometimes don't mind the cost.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

People...you MUST visit this place for Sunday brunch. It was absolutely outstanding. Not an overly excessive amount of stations, but a lot of choices and variety and everything I ate was excellent. Not just good, but excellent. It's a bit pricey at $28 per person, but it's a must for a Sunday morning splurge. I will definitely be visiting again.

1  Thank jersey_li
Reviewed 14 September 2016

My wife and I had been hearing about the fantastic brunch at 624. We decided to give it a try, the layout was buffet style. We ordered our coffee and mimosa's and went to take a look. While the selection of offerings was pretty large, everything was open. The heated entrees were being kept warm by candles, which caused most of the foods to cool quickly. The quality of the food was not very good, with the exception of the fresh fruits. I think the coffee and fruit was the only saving grace for the rest of the terrible dishes. Service was good, but with 2 tables per server, I wouldn't expect otherwise.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I have been here twice, both times impressed with the elegance of the experience. The service was great both times and the food is very good. Is it great? Maybe, maybe not. For me, the quality of the food does not justify the price, but my other family members love it. If you can fork over the money and are looking for a beautiful place, this is it. If you are trying to stay conservative with money and look for amazing food, I might look elsewhere. It just will depend on your style, budget, and taste. I think you need to come and at least experience it for yourself.