“Comfortable suite, great location and gracious...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Magnolia Suite

King pillowtop mattress, goose down pillows, and crystal chandelier
Coffee and tea supplies, fruits, yogurt, microwaveable breakfast sandwiches, protein bars Bath has double sinks, tub, and shower. Travel sized toiletries provided
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
King pillowtop mattress, goose down pillows, and crystal chandelier
Bath has double sinks, tub, and shower. Travel sized toiletries provided
Pets welcome. Large outdoor fenced kennel available
Wine cart
From the queen room, this is the view.  Kitchenette, then bathroom
Larger microfridge for longer stays.
Guest shower
Bitro set in king room
Plenty of storage for lengthier stays
2 bedrooms are separated by curtained French doors for privacy
View into queen room, standing by King bed
Queen bed,sitting area, bookshelves
4 mature Magnolias grace our property...and appear en suite!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Scott S
Murrieta, California
“Comfortable suite, great location and gracious host”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My wife, adult daughter and I throughly enjoyed our stay at the Magnolia suite. The walk in shower with a pulsating massage was perfect for my sore neck and shoulders from the rigors of air travel and bouncy car trips around Northeast Oklahoma. But I am getting ahead of myself. Windy and her family and team of helpers made our stay comfortable, restful, rejuvenating and relaxing. Wendy provided ample communication with me, responding to my inquiries quickly and accurately. Since this was my first experience ever booking a in home stay at a Bed and Breakfast, I was admittedly apprehensive. The photos of this home do not do it justice! This is a nearly 100 year old home and it exudes charm and grace throughout. Large and comfortably furnished seating areas downstairs made for a great reception area for visiting with visiting family. Having a cup of coffee (well at least 2-3) in the morning at the spacious kitchen counter was a great start for my day Wendy and company kept the fresh ground coffee brewing throughout the day and its is strong, hot and delicious. I throughly enjoyed my coffee meetings with Wendy, family and Gus. I love dogs and cats as well as many other animals, but Guus the dog is memorable. He is the protector and guardian of the home
Let's talk about the suite. the king size bed is the FIRST bed I have slept in more comfortable than ours at any place I paid to stay in. The thick pillow top high quality mattress enveloped us in comfort and deep restful sleep. My daughter stayed in the queen size bed in the adjoining room that was part of this large suite. She also reported a comfortable sleeping experience in the memory foam mattress. I liked that I had a closet and lots of space in drawers to unpack. I actually loathe living out of a suitcase and when I stay somewhere multiple days I feel more at home by being able to unpack my clothing and personal effects. The dressers and armoire provide ample space for all of us. The breakfast and refreshment area was generously equipped with a Kerrigan coffeemaker and large selection of K-Cups. There was also multiple choices for tea. I enjoyed drinking my hot drinks with real coffee mugs, no paper, styrofoam cups to be found. The microwave oven and refrigerator were ample. The refrigerator was stocked with water, yogurt, coffee drinks. The freezer. Had sausage biscuits for a quick breakfast. There was a bowl of fresh fruit and protein bars.
The bathroom, as mentioned earlier has a walkin shower with a shower head that allowed several choices of water massage. Having two sinks across from each other was useful for those who needed to share bathroom space. The tub is a full size tub and my wife especially enjoyed her relaxing baths. The towels are thick and thirsty. A comfortable and warm bathrobe was a nice touch. Throughout the bathroom was every kind of amenity bath product you could imagine.
One note of caution, if there is some reason you cannot comfortably climb a full flight of stair, this may not be the place for you.
I throughly enjoyed the stay during some miserably cold weather and then rapid heat wave. Wendy's concern and attention to our comfort was definitely appreciated. I give this B^B my highest recommendation and we look forward to our return stays when we come back to Tulsa for family and friends visiting.

Your age range 50-64
jkvaughn2...
Lubbock, Texas
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Wonderful experience! My husband and daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Wendy made us feel very welcome. She provided everything we might need to make our stay ccmfotable. The suite was beautiful and clean. The surrounding area was historic and beautiful. Wendy was very helpful in providing information on places to eat and visit. The residential area was quiet and there was a beautiful park a couple of blocks from the house. My daughter had her dog with her and Wendy was also very accommodating for her. The house is definitely pet friendly. It was a wonderful stay and our only regret is that we could not stay longer. We will definitely book this place for future visits to Tulsa!

Travelling group: Other
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
2 Aug 2016
Thanks for coming, Kelly and family!
Note to guests: We provide Jimmy Dean microwaveable bkft sandwiches, coffee and tea supplies, fruits and yogurt, and breakfast/protein bars en suite. If a guest is in our home and we're cookin, we share! At different times, that has meant baked goods, chocolate fruit, ice cream socials,grilling burgers together, etc But every guest gets basic DIY breakfast food every time!
evie205
Atlanta, Georgia
“Gracious host and lovely accommodations”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We were a last minute booking and Wendy was terrific to accommodate us on such short notice. She was an amazing host - making every effort to ensure that my family was comfortable and happy during our stay. The suite was charming, relaxing and very clean. There were special touches everywhere like extra toiletries in the bathroom, a Keurig coffee maker, a fridge, snacks and even chocolates on the pillow! Her son made us breakfast in the morning and it was amazing. Oh, and the location was great! We would highly recommend staying here and will definitely be back.

tstandefe...
“July 4th Holiday”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Wendy and her family are so warm and welcoming! Beautiful fresh flowers in the two rooms and kitchenette. The second room had nice twinkle lights that served as the perfect nightlight for our toddler. The breakfast and coffee was a yummy treat each morning and the mini fridge was stocked with little snacks. The beds were super comfy! You will definitely leave from this place WITHOUT needing a second vacation to recover! :) Gorgeous neighborhood and close to the many attractions Tulsa offers.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing