All reviews historic building atlas life building atlas grill first floor insurance building within walking distance valet park corner room hot water hotel lobby tulsa downtown bok center bottom floor shuttle driver nice hotel arts district business travel
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I think this hotel used to be a bank or something. It doesn’t seem like a courtyard at all. It’s sort of strange when you first walk in because the lobby is up another level via the elevator or some stairs. However, are the rooms are really spacious and bathrooms are very nice. The hotel has valet and it doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg which is very good. They offer breakfast and have a coffee spot inside. I usually would try to stay in the mayo hotel when I visited this area however, this is my new spot. My manager always stays at this one and now I see why. The price is good and it’s a good stay! The room sort of looks like the Mayo hotel but in more the courtyard style. Very nice!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
CY_Tulsa_DT_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard Tulsa Downtown.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Tulsa Downtown and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Tulsa.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Customer service was phenomenal, better than anywhere else I've ever stayed. I will never stay anywhere else when I'm in Tulsa for business. Seriously amazing. They immediately made me feel like family. The building still has some historical touches which is so cool. Make sure you ask to see the 7th floor here. They have original doorknobs on the doors from 1922. (The doors still have electronic key cards) The doormen Marcus and Ric were so friendly and nice. I will really never stay anywhere else. The hotel has done some renovations and has updated everything.

Date of stay: January 2018

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for the weekend while visiting some friends. Overall it was a really nice and quiet stay. The only parking the hotel offers is valet for $20, while on the site it also states a $12 dollar charge for parking elsewhere. I assumed the hotel had a parking garage. Upon arrival, I asked about the $12 dollar parking and was told there is none only valet. You can do valet or park anywhere on the streets for free.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear THOMAS,

I just wanted to let you know effective January 15th that we have officially opened our Sky Bridge that connects us to the garage and we now have self parking for on $12.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here many times while in Tulsa. It’s always pleasant. The rooms are nice and moderately priced. It’s centrally located for the BOK Center, or the Brady. The hotel has a Starbucks and a small bar. There is plenty of fine dining in walking distance. When it’s open — frankly it’s spotty — you can have breakfast at the New Atlas Grill downstairs. The only thing that can be a problem is dropping your car off when you check in, there is limited parking alongside the curb. And I wish they had safes inside the rooms.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Then stay here. I checked in prior to 7 pm and immediately noticed not only my room but my bed backed up to elevator shaft. I asked for different room but was told only rooms left back up to elevators. They could move me to different floor but still next to noisy elevator shaft. Clerk kept saying it was due to historical nature of building. I don’t give a rat’s *** about that. I paid for a sleeping room but I got a noisy, very small square pod. Unbelievable that someone thought this design made sense for a hotel. News flash: The main purpose of a hotel is to provide a comfortable place for a good nights sleep. Not here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
CY_Tulsa_DT_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tulsa Downtown. I am sorry to see you were not totally satisfied with your recent stay with our property.

We do everything in our power to ensure that guests have experiences that exceed their expectations; however, we do fall short from time-to-time. I understand sleep is valuable to you and we appreciate you feedback. The desk clerk was correct by telling you this is due to the historical nature of the building. We have rooms next to the elevators because in 1922 the building was originally purposed as a office building. During the conversation from office building to hotel we wanted to preserve as much of the historical ambiance of the building as we could so these rooms were made into guest sleeping rooms so every floor has them. We do our best to fulfill guest requests but when the hotel is sold out (as we were this evening) some one will eventually be assigned to these rooms. As you can imagine we take care Marriott Rewards members and non-member and you would not be the only one with that request so unfortunately as we handle these type of requests these rooms become the last to be sold as typically there are more request than we have rooms to accommodate (i.e away from ice machine, low floor, high floor, quiet rooms, away from elevator).

I promise we do our very best to take care of every one and I am truly sorry you felt we purposely put you in this room. Please accept our sincerest apologies and hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you the next time you are in Tulsa.