“Great for a romantic dinner”

Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,461 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$35 - US$85
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We finally decided to try out Villa Ravenna for an early Valentine's Day dinner. It was a great decision as the restaurant is set up to cater to a warm, cozy (dimly lit) dinner.
The service was outstanding in a busy Saturday night and the good was all delicious and prepared well. Everything sounded delicious on the menu so the hardest part of the experience is deciding what to eat! My personal favorite was the off menu burrata salad --absolute perfect balance. Our main dishes were excellent as well as was the wine selections. The creme brûlée was a disappointment though (too thick in density and in a deeper dish so limited crust) so this was a downer as the CB is my wife's all time favorite dessert and this outing was about her. Overall there were a dozen items on the menu that were intriguing so we did decide to make a return trip in the near future to try them out. Great little spot in Tulsa with interesting and tasty food served in a warm and attentive atmosphere. Try it out.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Having gone to Villa Ravenna a few times, I can say that this is definitely one of the best choices in Tulsa. All the different dishes that our family has tried have been up to expectation and beyond. Service is also great.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our wedding anniversary. I highly recommend this restaurant! The server was very friendly and helpful, and other staff were just as friendly. I asked him for meal recommendations because we'd never been there and he gave excellent ideas, including additional things we could have that weren't on the menu. Also, he found out it was our anniversary and towards the end of our meal he gave us a "Congratulations" card wishing us a happy anniversary with the signatures of all their staff on it. It was such a sweet touch! The owner came out to greet us, too, and wish us a happy anniversary. What excellent service! The food was melt-in-your mouth delicious, as well! I recommend the shrimp scampi with half shrimp and half chicken (marvelous) and you can get potato pasta if you are avoiding wheat! I have to say, I actually forgot I was in Tulsa. What a wonderful evening!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We were there Valentine's Day 2016. Sat in a room with drop tile ceiling and florescent bright lighting. Food was terrible and the service was non-existent. We had heard such great things about this restaurant and were severely disappointed. It was very over priced as well.

Date of visit: February 2016
2  Thank ouspike5494
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Thus is my favorite Italian restaurant in Tulsa hands down. Always finish your meal off with their lemon cello cheesecake.

Date of visit: January 2017