“Sweet place ”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

As a rule I'm not a salad eater,but my mind has been changed. The salad bar was Great. I also got a sandwich with the salad bar and the cost was good.Now Jason's deli is going to be one of my favorite places to eat .The people we're real nice.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This deli offers a really good variety of foods and the service was excellent. The salad bar was generous with a enough food to make a good meal. If I lived in Tulsa, this would be one of my "go to" places for lunch.

1  Thank William M
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I've been here twice this year and loved the variety on the salad bar. The service was nice and quick, too.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

An array of choices at the salad bar. It includes soups and pastas and traditional fare. Very good for grab and go or if you enjoy the hustle and bustle of the khaki pants people/soccer moms....dine in.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Although Jason's Deli has good looking sandwiches, my wife and I both ordered the salad bar for $7.99 each. We enjoyed the fresh salads and other items found on the bar. The banana nut muffins were very good.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!