“My Regular Go-To for Gyros and Baklava”
Review of Gyro Palace

Gyro Palace
Ranked #348 of 1,405 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I've visited this small place for years. It is my go-to for a good gyros, pronounced 'hero' :-) and the owners wife makes the baklava. I've also tried the stuffed grape leaves, humus and Greek salad and have always been satisfied. The french fries tend to be a bit salty for my taste, but all you need ask is for the owner/cook to NOT use the seasoning salt and they are just fine.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Cattle panels been in business since 1995 and they've been serving good food since then everybody should try it

Thank ... .
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Looks like a "hole in the wall" restaurant, but it has great food! There were 6 of us and it was our first time there (we were visiting Tulsa). All of us enjoyed our food. It is definitely a locals' favorite. Nothing much in the room decor or seating, they just serve really good food!

Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

If you have heard about this place it's true! It most definitely is the real deal! The guys are always very friendly and the Food is the real deal! Stop by and try it out you know you want to.

2  Thank Ribkingone
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The gyros and spinach pie here are very good. The dining area has a fast food establishment atmosphere (self-service and slightly grubby), so this may not be a good place to bring a date. I saw several people pick up carry-out orders. I will definitely eat here again.

Been to Gyro Palace? Share your experiences!