“14 people”

Ranked #14 of 1,477 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: With 26 Specialty Pies, an extensive Build-Your-Own-Pizza menu PLUS great Pasta, Craft Beer, and Desserts it is no surprise that Hideaway Pizza has been a family tradition since 1957!
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

Jenks location. Delicious pizza and garlic knots. The Greek salad was very good too. Best service by one waitress and we never wanted for a thing! Just sorry I didn’t get her name.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a take away pizza. It was good just a little too much crust to my liking. The taste of the pizza and the attentiveness of the staff made up for this.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

I can easily rate this pizza a solid 9 out of 10, from two experiences. I do generally have to ask for my pizzas always to be extra cooked so they are crunchy on the rim, i like biting into something with texture and crunch, and our waiter knew exactly what I mean and delivered. Also give the fried mushrooms a go.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I take the whole family to eat there when I'm in town. Everyone always gets what they want & the price is great for what we order. The pizza is the best and would recommend it to everyone.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Now trying other things from the menu like the meatballs. Not bad. The wine selection is very poor, but it’s a great pizza joint. Wish they would offer some better wines on the list. Server forgot to ask what type of crust on last pizza order and just guessed hand-tossed (we wanted thin crust)... she offered to fix it (have a new one made) but after waiting so long already I didn’t want to have to order another mediocre glass of over-priced wine. We’ll go back but will have to be really specific with them from now on.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Hideaway Pizza? Share your experiences!