“Curbside Takeout Rocks!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Charleston’s is consistently one of the best restaurants in Tulsa. The salmon is so tender and has such a wonderful flavor. But that’s not all that is tasty - everything from soups, salads, to burgers and steaks are delicious. We love the takeout food which they bring to our car in a special section of the parking lot. It is always piping hot or suitably cold when we take it out of the bag! Highly recommend this restaurant for families, business lunches or just friends meeting for a glass of wine and to share a bite together.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here as a large family group after a funeral and received excellent service. Ordered lots of dishes, highlights were the chicken fried steak and potato soup.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I were visiting. Never heard of this place as we do not have them at home. The food was good and we had plenty of it. The service was excellent and friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I love Charleston’s because I can ensure I get a consistently delicious Prime Rib. I love the glazed carrots. Salads are always fresh and of course you must have a buttered croissant!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Husband ordered chicken fried steak. The crust immediately came off and it was so tough he could hardly cut it with a knife. He had to eat part of my dinner. We didn't even get one of the yummy croissants. He will never order the chicken fried steak there again. Also, they have no way of emailing or putting a complaint on their website. VERY disappointing.

Been to Charleston's? Share your experiences!