“Easter Brunch”
Review of Palace Cafe

Palace Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Palace Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,392 Restaurants in Tulsa
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 15th & Peoria
Transit: Please check Tulsa Transit bus schedules for more information
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here for Easter Brunch. We were seated at a booth. The seats are torn from wear. It certainly did not look like a top-notch place. The menu was varied and interesting. We all enjoyed our food immensely...especially the tomato bisque. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly, but we had to wait 15 minutes to get a check when we were clearly
done. We had out plates pushed away. I wonder if they were just unusually busy because of Easter. I think we will go back one evening for a fairer opinion. Bottom line is that the food was yummy. The service and our booth needed attention..

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The Palace offers interesting dishes, especially its Bentos or small bite offerings with several options which can be used as an a complete dinner especially pared with a small salad or cup of soup. They are open for lunch as well as dinner and offer brunch on Sunday.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

A regular customer. Creative Cuisine! Bento appetizers excellent with shrimp shitake pot sticker my favorite. Bento appetizers are half price during Happy Hour. Recommended for lunch: Seafood linguine (cream sauce is magnif), chicken of the day. Dinner: Seafood is usually outstanding, with creative pork dishes. Bento desserts provide you with a sampling. Whipped herb butter is special. Great for special occasions!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We met a group of friends at the Palace Cafe for dinner and I was once again impressed with the great food and terrific service. I had the chicken roulade which was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. My husband had the braised short ribs and he raved about his meal. There's a very nice wine selection so everyone was able to find something interesting. My only quibble is that it's quite loud, but I think that's just the way restaurants are today. I would definitely recommend the Palace Cafe.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This is a very nice restaurant. I was with a vegan and a vegetarian, and they were both able to order satisfying meals. I liked it that the appetizers were well proportioned, and designed for individuals. This was also the case with the desserts. I enjoyed the duck that I ordered, and it was nicely cooked. I asked for whipped cream with my coffee, and they made me whipped cream spiced with cinnamon, which was a lovely touch. The waitress was solicitous, but not overbearing. I had a very good experience.