“Food good, rude server”

Andolini's Sliced
Ranked #86 of 1,405 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: 5 styles of amazing pizza under one roof. By the pie or by the slice. Rome, Tulsa, NYC, Brooklyn, Naples. When we say "STG", we mean Italian, exactly. That means pizza and gelato exactly the way you'd experience them in Italy. Our 900+ degree all pecan-wood fired oven (no gas assist, no "just looks like a brick oven") imported from Italy cooks our STG pizzas in about 90 seconds each. Our 4-deck Italian electric pizza oven bakes the other styles to perfection, as well. Whether you want a foldable NYC Cheese slice or a potato and broccoli Roman square slice, we've got you covered. Authentic micro-batch gelato and sorbetto made fresh daily, salads, appetizers, beer and wine. $10 2 slices and a soda lunch special available 11a to 3p M-F. Ask to see daily slice menu. Dine in or carry out, indoor and patio seating available.
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I work downtown so this a common stop. Ordered lunch special — slices of pizza. When food arrived, server told us she described it incorrect and gave us the pizza with attitude and didn’t ask if ok that it wasn’t the same as described. Pizza had chicken which seemed like from night before. Server continued to have bad attitude and act like we were bothering her for rest of meal.

1  Thank BALovToTravel
Mike B, Owner at Andolini's Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I sincerely apologize for that, that should not be the norm of this or any experience, Email me Mike@andopizza.com any more details you have of when you came in so we can address it please. In addition to that I would really like to make this up to you and have you in for a full VIP dinner or lunch for you and a friend on me. - Mike Bausch Owner

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I love it here! You get to try a variety of pizzas and they are all delicious! It stays consistent with the Andolini’s brand regarding a fantastic bar experience. Staff is invested to help you have a great time!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The pizza we had was amazing! Bring your appetite! If you order one of their 20” pizzas you could easily feed a hungry group of 4. You may still have leftovers! Staff was extremely friendly. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

YOU HAD ME AT HELLO !!!
Walking down the street, a few days ago, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a strange sight. Are those girls playing frisbee in there? I couldn't help myself. There was no stopping it. I had found people watcher heaven. In fact, these girls were employees of Andolini's and they were practicing hand-tossing pizzas. It brought a huge smile to my face. It was one of those moments when you witness someone loving what they do. I'm just going to say this once.... GO HERE OR MISS AN EXPERIENCE. The following day I went in and ordered a slice to go. In what seemed like seconds, I was walking out the door with a boxed slice and a drink. I made it no more than 30 feet down the sidewalk before the first bite took place and my mouth literally watered with the taste. The rest of the world disappeared as only the slice and myself began to share the same space. That's when I was almost hit by a bus. Eat in, it's safer.... Thanks Rikki (my server and quick like a bunny)

Mandy V, Manager at Andolini's Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

We love your review. "Eat in, it's safer..." may be my favorite line ever in a review. Thank you for coming in and sharing your thoughts. We DO love what we do, and I'm very glad that came through.

Best,
Mandy

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I tried a white pizza slice and whole fresh margherita pizza. Both were good but the white pizza was my favorite with its little mounds of ricotta.

A small paid parking lot is in front of the store.

Been to Andolini's Sliced? Share your experiences!