“I've had better...”

Freckles Frozen Custard LLC
Ranked #28 of 33 Dessert in Tulsa
Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

We stopped here while visiting Tulsa. The place was barren when we drove up. We were a little worried at first.

We had concretes but they were not very hard. They were to soft and near melting stage which was strange since they were not busy.

I had almonds in my concrete but they were like almonds slivers; very thin. They didn't add much crunch to my concrete.

In the end, it was an average custer location but we would look for another if we were in Tulsa again.

There are newer reviews for Freckles Frozen Custard LLC

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Frozen custard is so rich and creamy, better than ice-cream, maybe. All the menu treats are great, Crazy cowboy is my favorite.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Gina at Freckles (51st and Harvard) did an unbelievable job on my "Princess" birthday cake. She truly is an artist. I plan to use her for any and every cake I will ever need. Not only is the decorating top notch, the frozen custard is to die for. I had a four tiered cake: cinnamon, coconut, chocolate peanut butter, and vanilla with raspberries. Guests raved most about the cinnamon.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Great frozen custard at a quaint 50's looking stand. Very good service. A little pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

You can't go wrong at Freckles. Daily flavors, concretes with LOTS of "stuff" in them, and the best tasting vanilla to begin with. What could be better? My wife and I like to stop here at the end of a date night and bring some home to our kids to share. FUN FUN FUN!!!