“Best treat ever!”

Freckles Frozen Custard LLC
Ranked #28 of 33 Dessert in Tulsa
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

A great place to drive thru and get a frozen treat. There frozen yogurt is so creamy and delish, I have yet to stop thinking about it. If you shop at Reasor's grocery, across the street your receipt may have a buy one get one free. Perfect time to give it a try.

There are newer reviews for Freckles Frozen Custard LLC

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

They messed up my order & put hot fudge (in the frozen concrete) instead of hot caramel. Not busy & not rocket science. Wouldn't return.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Me and my husband took some friends out to have a nice treat. Everyone got their choice and each enjoyed it. I chose a Snappy Turtle and had it as a Concrete. It was so smooth and such a wonderful treat! I only wish I could've had more! The only thing they didn't do was give me a receipt. Other than that, it was a great visit!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

The stuff was worse than frozen yogurt with skim milk. It was watery. I wanted to have the blended custard with a topping (the concrete) in a cone, but they said that cannot be done. I decided to have a couple of scope of the stuff in a waffle cone, that ended up being liquid before I finished it. Very disappointed! Should not have saved room for this.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Maybe we ordered the wrong thing, but it sounded so good, and my expectations were so high. They offered some of their frozen yogurt sandwiched between two large Oreo cookie wafers for about 2.50 each, so I placed my order. The cookies were fresh and crisp, and I ordered chocolate frozen custard stuffed with bits of brownies and cookie dough, but the flavor was not very good, and even though it wasn't too hot outside, the custard melted everywhere. It was a huge disappointment.
I have been to Culver's , and have always loved everything there , so I expected this to be the same, but it just fell flat.
I would like to try something else, but for now,this was not a good value or flavor.