“Better going elsewhere”

Rice Bowl Cafe
Ranked #1,017 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This was my first time there out of curiosity and I ordered a bourbon chicken combo and it was the worst food i had ever tasted. I am not even sure that it was chicken to be honest. It was a complete waste of money and time!

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend & I were hungry & didn't want to leave the hotel so we asked the front desk about delivery places. They said this place was good.. Maybe I'm used to different quality of food in St. Louis but this was not good at all. It took about an hour for the food to arrive to the hotel and as soon as I opened my chicken fried rice the chicken looked very strange. I picked out all of it & my boyfriend tried it & quickly said don't eat that lol. The egg rolls were the highlight of the meal... Definitely would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

I decided to try out Rice Bowl Cafe after I found a coupon at our hotel. The price was great. I ordered carry out, so I can't say much about the servers, but the check out lady was very nice. The rice and the egg rolls were extremely bland. The sesame chicken, however, was pretty good. I will try a different Chinese restaurant next time.

Reviewed 16 October 2010

I had purchased an Entertainment coupon book and found a coupon for the Rice Bowl. My daughter and I went. The person who seated us brought our drinks but I had to get our silverware and napkins because she, I assume, left. Someone brought our food, first mine and about 5 minutes later my daughters. It was not what she ordered....figures. She kept it because she was hungry. Hmmm...when paying, I saw that it was $3 higher, now I see why we were brought the wrong food. It was terrible. No one ever checked on us or refilled our glasses. When we left I told them of the service and also explained that I did not think we should had to pay the extra for what we did not order. She just stared at me. I will NEVER eat there again. The food was mediocre AT BEST. Don't waste your money.

1  Thank Melissa_Johnson512
Reviewed 2 March 2010

My wife and I love the Rice Bowl, we will mix and match like one 4-way combo and get a quart of something and then an extra side to hit $15, then we get two free egg rolls. We take it home and get stuffed and then one of us will eat it for lunch the next day. It better quality than a buffet, we still get full, and we spend less money. When we go to a buffet we will usually spend at least $22 with the tip, here we always spend less than $17.

1  Thank TulsaGuy1

Been to Rice Bowl Cafe? Share your experiences!