“Delivery on time as they reported. Food just okay.”
Review of Rice Bowl Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rice Bowl Cafe
Ranked #1,034 of 1,397 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 October 2009

We ordered delivery at our hotel room on a Friday night. I was asked to hold (not really a hold, they just put the phone down) when I placed my order and probably waited 4 minutes. Once I ordered, they estimated the wait would be one hour. Since we knew of the long wait, it was okay for us, but had we not known...? Be prepared for the wait. They had a delivery charge too. The appetizer combo was good. There was plenty of food. Too much really. I did not care for the lo mein. It wasn't bad just a little dry and bland. My husband enjoyed his garlic chicken and veggies. Two entrees and one appetizer was $23.00 not counting tip.

1  Thank enlightenment

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 22 January 2008

They couldn't deliver my order properly they suck...didn't like their service..I won't order from them again..thats for sure..lol...Anna

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook