“Great Take-Out”

Rice Bowl Cafe
Ranked #1,024 of 1,383 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 March 2010

My wife and I love the Rice Bowl, we will mix and match like one 4-way combo and get a quart of something and then an extra side to hit $15, then we get two free egg rolls. We take it home and get stuffed and then one of us will eat it for lunch the next day. It better quality than a buffet, we still get full, and we spend less money. When we go to a buffet we will usually spend at least $22 with the tip, here we always spend less than $17.

1  Thank TulsaGuy1

Reviewed 12 October 2009

We ordered delivery at our hotel room on a Friday night. I was asked to hold (not really a hold, they just put the phone down) when I placed my order and probably waited 4 minutes. Once I ordered, they estimated the wait would be one hour. Since we knew of the long wait, it was okay for us, but had we not known...? Be prepared for the wait. They had a delivery charge too. The appetizer combo was good. There was plenty of food. Too much really. I did not care for the lo mein. It wasn't bad just a little dry and bland. My husband enjoyed his garlic chicken and veggies. Two entrees and one appetizer was $23.00 not counting tip.

1  Thank enlightenment
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 22 January 2008

They couldn't deliver my order properly they suck...didn't like their service..I won't order from them again..thats for sure..lol...Anna

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Rice Bowl Cafe? Share your experiences!