“Has Potential once renovations are complete”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #13 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
buckypeekn
“Has Potential once renovations are complete”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I probably don’t have the right to review this hotel, as it was under construction during my stay.... but I will anyway ;) This hotel has a lot of potential from what the projected changes and upgrades are! The swimming pool is cute centrally located. The workout room had more equipment than most hotels... good range of free weights and all cardio machines had their own TVs! The rooms are spacious and up to date with a fridge, microwave and 2 flat screen TVs each! I did not try the restaurant here, but the free breakfast and free daily happy hour are a must!

Room Tip: Once the construction is complete, any room will be a good room!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank buckypeekn
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Thank you for your excellent review! We are anxiously awaiting to see what the hotel will look like in another month! We hope you will be able to come see us again when all the work is complete!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Caution! While this hotel might be fine under normal circumstances, I arrived last night to discover that all common areas of the hotel have been demolished. No swimming pool, no fitness center, no access to elevators from the temporary check in site. To top it all off, this morning there was no running water, and I had to leave for work with no shower. Fortunately, I had a bottle of water to brush my teeth and put in my contacts.

The other issue I have is that the 8th floor--the HHonors floor--is right below the smoking floor, so after a night of congestion due to a smell I thought was due to construction, I asked to be moved for my second night after the housekeeper came and said, "That's from the smoking floor."

It would be nice to have a do-over on this two-night stay, because I have always relied on Embassy Suites for comfort and service. :(

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
It would by my pleasure to arrange a do-over for you. Please contact the hotel at your earliest convenience and ask for me so I can make this right.
Fresno, California
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed here for business- sight unseen. I was impressed with the 6th floor view of the Sunset. The driver from the airport was very friendly and welcoming. The Cook-To-Order breakfast was a treat. Great selection. The heated indoor pool was a dream! Was able to swim at 6 AM before heading into the office.
Every front desk personnel was extra helpful and friendly.
I really enjoyed the two room suite. Kept work and personal separate. Will def stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
Thanks for the excellent review! We're delighted you enjoyed so many of our amenities during your stay and that you always found the staff friendly and helpful!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We spent 3 nights at this hotel while my husband had business in Tulsa. The hotel was very convenient to anywhere you would need to go in Tulsa. We enjoyed the managers reception every evening and the hot breakfast in the mornings. A very nice perk offered by Embassy Suites hotels. The hotel itself was clean and well kept. Very typical of all ES hotels with a central atrium with doors that open onto open hallways. The rooms were updated, but the furniture seemed a bit tired and worn. The gym was nice, I used it 2 days. We ate in the bar restaurant for 2 light meals...very good food, large portions. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Tulsa.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 23 January 2012
Thank you for the excellent review! We hope to see you again soon!
texas
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I've stayed here at least 3 times that I can recall over the past 7 years. This last experience exceeded my expectations. Overly friendly staff on all levels. Clean pool that was nicely heated. Great breakfast - before the chef closed it down he went to all of the tables inquiring if the customers needed anything else from the grill before he closed. Great way to end a trip - usually the last hotel after a 11 day vacation is a reminder why you miss home in this case it wasn't we momentarily entertained the idea of trying to stay an additional day.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank musicjoshmusic
Our team really does put our whole heart into what we do. It's an honor to get such a great review!