“Good food, good value”
Review of Fat Elvus Diner - CLOSED

Fat Elvus Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I am not exactly a 'foodie' but I like to visit diners and small, non-chain restaurants. Enjoyed a good onion burger here with my friends. I got the Fat Elvus with fries. That is a lot of food. We tried the fried pickles as an appetizer. All the food was good. We enjoyed the decor (Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, etc).

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I bought a groupon type coupon. I was interested because i am always looking for a good diner. We ordered the fried cheese and fried pickles for appetizers they were very good.. Two of us had hot dogs, one a double burger and chicken strips. The food was nothing special. the double burger seemed small. my kraut dog was ok. my wife's coney had a slaw on it which she scrapped off because she asked them to omit it when we ordered. When I checked out I handed her the coupon and she said the bill was $40.00 she took $10.00 off for the coupon. when we left it seemed high. I added everything up and I was overcharged 5-7 dollars. i did not call back because I have no plans on returning and i plan to give away the other two certificates I bought. I am left feeling like she added the amout to the ticket to make up for using the coupon.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

A must stop in Yukon.

I had a single burger with bacon and cheese. Delicious.

Side of onion rings and milk shake too.

This guy has been doing Elvis since grade school. He loves it.

A little run down, but that adds to the atmosphere. Stop in when on Route 66.

1  Thank GregorRon
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I have yet to go here and be disappointed, though I do always get the bacon cheeseburgers with fried onions. The bacon is always crisp and the fries are wonderful! I hear their chicken strips are really good as well, but I've never been able to pass up such a good burger whenever I go.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Typical breakfast fare but great atmosphere due to Ellen the waitress and the owner who guess what? is an Elvis impersonator. About 300 album covers from the 60's and 70's on the wall which I absolutely loved. Hard for cook to keep up with a full restaurant because of 4 foot grill limitation but if you like going off the beaten path this may be the place for you. prices are more than reasonable.