“Great little sandwich shop”

The Little Bagel Shop
Ranked #30 of 52 Restaurants in Baker City
Description: We have 12 different varieties of New York Style Bagels, made fresh in our kitchen daily. We also serve Lattes, Sandwiches, Salads and Homemade Desserts.
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Had a meeting and was recommended to try the bagel shop. Breakfast bagel was very good and coffee hot and strong. The young lady that helped me was very polite. Try them out.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Our original plan was to head to a local bakery for breakfast on a Saturday morning, but was shocked when we arrived at the bakery and it was closed......on a SATURDAY morning! So The Little Bagel shop was our “Plan B” that turned into a great idea!!

My husband had a bagel sandwich dressed with ham, eggs, jalapenos and pepper jack cheese that he said was amazing. I had a ham, egg and sausage sandwich that was hot, hearty and really filling. Not to mention fresh! What a wonderful breakfast.

The only thing that could have made this breakfast better was if the coffee was fresher. It tasted luke-warm and a bit old. But I still drank it.

The little bagel shop is a quiet little place that serves up a great breakfast. Be sure to try it!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Stopped in after we couldn't get served a D & J's Tacos across the street. See my review on that experience. Afterwards we agreed our dining experience in Baker City worked out for the best. My wife enjoyed the rich creamy bowl of potato soup she had. My bagel sandwich was delicious. The moist chewy Italian herb bagel was combined with veggie cream cheese, turkey, and Swiss cheese. Great choice. And the service was fast and friendly. If I lived in Baker, I would be here often.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The bagels are very definitely homemade and delicious. The business is family run and the service is very friendly.
I had the soup of the day which was homemade mushroom soup. It was the best I have ever had; definitely recommended.