“Bagels in Baker City”

Good Seed Bagels
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Baker City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Yes folks, there are fresh and lovely bagels in Baker City. Good service and large, airy setting. It is located on Main Street conveniently in the center of everything.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Let's get this part of the review over first...these are not bagels. They look like bagels only they are much, much larger...perfect for making sandwiches with, but real bagels, as used to be made in NYC are smaller, chewier and not bready like these were.
So, that aside, they make their own bagels (add a point), the lady working behind the counter was very friendly and helpful (add another). The ingredients for sandwiches looked fresh (add another point). They had fixings to make my vegetarian daughter something decent that made her happy (add another point). The store is huge! I expect rents in Baker City are not very high but it was amazing to be at a counter ordering food in a place that could hold 60-70 people and be the only two in the place.
Only complaint was on my sandwich, which is one of their specials, I got several pieces of bacon that were barely cooked. Ended up pulling them out and tossing. My daughter's order was better. Both sandwiches were well stuffed and decent value.
I don't know if I would come here to eat again...definitely wouldn't order anything with bacon in it. I rated it more highly than I would have if I could have chosen a 3.5. It was better than average...but not very good.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

They make a bagel sandwich or breakfast sandwich that are to die for. They make their own bagels and have at least 8 different flavors So fresh. Many different items to choose from or make something up yourself. They also have treats that are homemade. I like the frosted sugar cookies. My husband likes the pumpkin roll.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Freshly made Bagels variety of cream cheeses to try sandwiches coffee lattes, plenty of seating, right downtown

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I had a bagel sandwich of vegies. Sometimes it's hard for an old vegetarian to get a good meal in cow country. These folks are very nice, and the place has a real family atmosphere.