“Comfortable Hangout”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sorbenots Coffee
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Sorbenots is a nice little shop with friendly baristas and a variety of tasty drinks. A bit lacking on the food front, but that's alright. The bright colors and small-but-quiet atmosphere made it a favorite stop for my husband and I when we lived in Baker and wanted to study outside of the house.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We wanted a nice morning pastry and coffee before hitting the road, and came here on the strength of the recommendations and the mention of homemade pastries. The friendly staff was really the best thing about this place. It is small and cramped (not much seating space at all) but they do offer free wi-fi. We were disappointed that the pastries were pre-packaged, and the "scone" on the very smallish size (more like a cookie). While the coffee was not bitter (like some other chains we could mention), I ordered a Grasshopper Latte and what I ended up receiving had no detectable mint or chocolate flavor. We wanted to get going so I just took what I got.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We enjoyed a great cappicino with delightful baristas at the machine. Their baked goods were good as well.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Why anyone would go to the Starbucks right across the street is beyond me. This small shop has delightful staff, a wide range of different coffee drinks and teas, and comfortable couches for sitting back and putting your feet up.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

friendly staff, tasty coffee, good internet. Nice restful place to enjoy a cup of coffee and surf the internet.