1,052 results
All reviewsattached restaurantfree breakfastsliding doorroom was cleanon site restauranttruck stopoutdoor poolwould stay here againnice place to stayfirst floorhot tuboff the highwayrooms are largeeastern oregonfront desk clerksmall towncoupon
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here every summer for 25 years. The pool is oustanding, the food is great. The ambience is super relaxing ( courtyard ) the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. I just brought my kids here for the first time and they agree it’s as magical as I said it was. I won’t stay anywhere else in Baker.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this property once before. When I booked this room for my husband’s high school reunion this year it was still a Best Western property. It has now gone independent and is undergoing refurbishment. It might be a good motel in six months or a year, but for now avoid this property. Room had ripped curtains and ripped carpeting in halls. Upon check in no hangers, toilet paper holder or TV remote. Ice machine empty. Our keys quit working after first night. Bar staff friendly as was housekeeping staff. Front desk workers were like robots, answering to so many complaints. Pool was busy with kids. Plenty of pool towels were available. Complimentary Continental breakfast was fine. My recommendation for the price Sunridge is asking, look elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BeeKind2
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I had a class reunion to attend on July 20 and 21,2018. There were 3 class reunions as well as Miners Jubilee in town this weekend. I made a reservation for this date in April for 2 nights in a King room. When checking in I found I had a queen room for $158.00 per night. I went to the office and showed them my confirmation and was told there was nothing they could do as they were sold out. The desk clerk was not concerned at all. I also noticed that the queen room had a strong smell of cat urine and there were about 2 dozen flies in the room. I told the office they could provide me with a different room or I would purchase an insect fogger and I would fog their room before I shared it with 2 dozen flies for 158.00 per night. They moved me to a suite for one night and told me I would have to move to a different room for night 2. After the first night I checked out and will never return to this hotel again. The manager also didn’t care about this situation.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Bob Y
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I have to say their has been a huge improvement over last year. They are in a remodel and still did pretty good. Restaurant was closed but they served a full menu in the bar. My room was newly redone, much nicer then before.
My POC for our group did an great job with communication and taking care of our party.
We go every year and look forward to seeing the completed hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2018

The property is currently undergoing refurbishment; there were boxes and construction materials in the lobby when we checked in, which was disappointing. However, our room had been recently redone, and was in excellent condition. The pool was nice and very popular. Our 1 night stay was very comfortable, and exactly what we needed to break up our two day roadtrip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family